[WSBAPT] Small Business Valuation

Matt Johnson Matt at gravislaw.com
Thu Apr 9 13:26:48 PDT 2015

I did a sole proprietor incorporation recently and the business was one with little asset value. The CPA for the business calculated the Fair Market Value of the sole prop as the 3 year average gross revenues. Not sure if that helps, but that is what the CPA thinks is copacetic for a low asset value entity.

Matthew R. Johnson| Attorney at Law
Gravis Law, PLLC
P.O. Box 182 | 238 E. Main St.
Dayton, WA 99328