[WSBAPT] RCW 11.68.070 "citation into court" of the PR

Tara pugetsoundlaw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:37:25 PDT 2015

Here's an order and citation that I've used with a petition for an
accounting and to remove the PR.  If you have a PR with nonintervention
powers, then I think that the petition, order, and citation is required to
"re-invoke" jurisdiction of the court over the PR.

Tara M. Roberts

Puget Sound Law

roberts at pugetsoundlaw.com

The information contained in this email is intended as a collegial exchange
of ideas, may be incorrect, and is made without warranty of accuracy of any
kind.  The ideas and opinions expressed in this message are offered as
unresearched thoughts, may be retracted or changed without notice, and do
not create any attorney-client relationship.  They should not be relied upon
as applicable to any particular fact situation. Thank you.