[WSBAPT] Trust for Disabled Child

Ronald Hendry hrl6 at qwestoffice.net
Wed Apr 1 14:30:06 PDT 2015

I will be happy to work with them.

Ron Hendry

902 South 10th Street

Tacoma, WA

98498

Phone 253-272-2206

Email    hrl6 at qwestoffice.net

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com
[mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Steve Stovall
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 2:58 PM
To: wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com
Subject: [WSBAPT] Trust for Disabled Child

PC in the Tacoma area is looking for local counsel experienced in setting up
trusts to provide for disabled child.  Sorry, but I don't have any more
facts than that to share.  All referrals will be forwarded, including
self-referrals.

Best Regards,

Steven L. Stovall

Solution Law

6107 Lake Grove St. S.W.

Lakewood, WA 98499

Tel. 253-235-4044

Fax 253-883-4055

 Send me a secure message <https://securecontact.me/steve%40solutionlaw.us>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This transmission may contain information belonging
to the sender that is confidential and/or legally privileged.  The
information is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it immediately and notify us by telephone of the error so we may correct our
records.