[WSBAPT] legal secretary available

Sharon Rutberg email at sharonrutberglaw.com
Thu Sep 18 11:16:01 PDT 2014

Hello, Listmates –

I recently received a cover letter, resume, and reference letter from a
legal secretary who is relocating to Seattle. Her materials indicate that
she has extensive experience, and she provides a glowing recommendation
from her employer of ten years, an estate planning and corporate attorney
in Reno, Nevada.

If you would like to contact her, let me know and I’ll provide her
information.

Sharon

Sharon C. Rutberg

Attorney at Law

1718 NW 56th Street, Suite 304

Seattle, WA 98107

Website: www.sharonrutberglaw.com

206-409-2604

email at sharonrutberglaw.com

Washington State Bar #47055
D.C. Bar #420576

NOTICES
The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by the
attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, and/or other applicable
protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the
message. Thank you for your assistance.

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that to the extent this communication
contains advice relating to a Federal tax issue, it is not intended or
written to be used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of
avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person or
entity under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

=======================

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

with the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe wsbapt - OR -
send a message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from
the wsbapt list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.