[WSBAPT] Upcoming Meeting - big mixup

Ralph Maimon rmaimon at maimonlaw.com
Thu Sep 18 09:14:53 PDT 2014

I am unsure how it happened.  I simply copied the info to my calendar and
it appears that all the reservations and declines came to me and my staff,
literally hundreds.  Not sure how to fix it except for the WSBA section to
send the notice again, unless the rsvps reached them also.

Ralph Maimon
Law Office of Ralph Maimon, P.S.

2811 E. Madison Street

Suite 202

Seattle, WA  98112

Tel: (206) 323-0911
Fax: (206) 462-1505

rmaimon at maimonl <mailto:rmaimon at maimonlaw.com> aw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake,
please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning
us. Thank you.

TAX ADVICE NOTICE: IRS Circular 230 requires us to advise you that, if
this communication or any attachment contains any tax advice, the advice
is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding federal tax penalties. A taxpayer may rely on professional
advice to avoid federal tax penalties only if the advice is reflected in
a comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to stringent requirements.

Please contact us if you have any questions about Circular 230 or would
like to discuss our preparation of an opinion that conforms to these IRS
rules.

  _____