[WSBAPT] Probate, no N/Creditors, close within 1 year?

Richard Wills richardwills at washington-probate.com
Wed Nov 26 08:41:46 PST 2014

*Eric --- I've routinely opened & closed an estate within a week where
the PR/client says that he or she is intimately aware of the D's
financial situation, that D has no debts, that all expenses have been
paid, & that Letters are needed for some reason or another.**  I've done
this many times &, so far, have never had a problem with it.*