[WSBAPT] Probate, no N/Creditors, close within 1 year?

jeffrey winter jdwinter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:11:57 PST 2014

If you are going by Declaration of Completion, you may have to modify the language a bit  -- removing language that recites publication, etc.  Also, I would have the PR sign a written disclosure that he/she understands the personal liability that may attach should any creditor file within the statutory period.

Jeffrey D. Winter

Law
Office of Jeffrey D. Winter, P.S.

604 North