[WSBAPT] Putting LLC in revocable living trust?

Ralph Maimon rmaimon at maimonlaw.com
Tue Nov 18 16:08:21 PST 2014

One point, watch for restrictions on doing that  in the operating
agreement.

Ralph Maimon
Law Office of Ralph Maimon, P.S.

2811 E. Madison Street

Suite 202

Seattle, WA  98112

Tel: (206) 323-0911
Fax: (206) 462-1505

rmaimon at maimonlaw.com <mailto:rmaimon at maimonlaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake,
please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning
us. Thank you.

TAX ADVICE NOTICE: IRS Circular 230 requires us to advise you that, if
this communication or any attachment contains any tax advice, the advice
is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding federal tax penalties. A taxpayer may rely on professional
advice to avoid federal tax penalties only if the advice is reflected in
a comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to stringent requirements.

Please contact us if you have any questions about Circular 230 or would
like to discuss our preparation of an opinion that conforms to these IRS
rules.