[WSBAPT] Not sure what my client needs, but surely one of you will tell me- Commercial property

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Nov 7 11:34:03 PST 2014

I do think a commercial realtor might be a good fit. A plain appraisal on the stand-alone property wouldn't necessarily give a good figure, because if this is a possible multi-parcel package with multiple owners, it's the total price and the agreed allocation between the owners that will be most relevant. The agent does the running around, does the time-consuming legwork to try and put a deal together with the neighbors and coordinate a sale, and pulls in an attorney to assist/protect the client in the context of the agreement between neighbors. I'd suggest Blair Savidge at http://www.savidgeinvestment.com/.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC