[WSBAPT] Form 17 in an estate

Kerry Richards krichards at brad-rich-law.com
Tue Jun 10 14:16:33 PDT 2014

Thank you all who responded so promptly and provided me with your sage
advice.

Yours truly,

Kerry A. Richards

_____________________

Bradshaw & Richards, P.S.

3302 Fuhrman Avenue East, Suite 202

Seattle, WA 98102

Phone: (206) 622-3444

Fax:  (206) 622-3007

Email:  <mailto:KRichards at brad-rich-law.com> KRichards at brad-rich-law.com

Web:  <http://www.brad-rich-law.com/> www.brad-rich-law.com

This email message is intended only for the individual or entity named
above and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify this office immediately by email.