[WSBAPT] Title 11 GAL Question

amanda_wilson at olypenlawoffices.com amanda_wilson at olypenlawoffices.com
Mon Jun 9 11:46:33 PDT 2014

I am a Guardian ad Litem in this particular case. The Petition for
Guardianship says this is County pay case. It should be converted to
Private Pay based on the AIP's finances. The AIP has requested an attorney
and I am going in to ask that the AIP have an attorney appointed from the
GAL Registry.

Has anyone ever converted a county pay Guardianship case to private pay?
If so, can you send me your motion?

Amanda Wilson

=======================

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

with the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe wsbapt - OR -
send a message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from
the wsbapt list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.