[WSBAPT] naming more than 2 co-trustees

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Wed Jul 23 11:31:50 PDT 2014

Don't do it - trust your instinct. Not only is it a terrible idea from a
practical and administrative standpoint, I'm not sure Trustee's can act
independently and all meet their fiduciary duty to each other and the
beneficiaries. I would advise my client not to do this and to keep it simple
and straightforward so no one ends up in harm's way.

I am sure someone else can put this much more eloquently than I did.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook
Attorney at Law

Thomas J. Westbrook, PLLC
PO Box 1
Littlerock, WA 98556

Olympia Office:
Evergreen Plaza Building
711 Capitol Way S.
Suite 101
Olympia, WA 98501

Telephone: 360-357-7400
Facsimile:  360-357-7414
Email:         tjw at w3net.net
Skype: thomas.westbrook

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are strictly
prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this
email or its contents in any way.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 360-357-7400 or by
e-mail to cjw at w3net.net, and destroy the original message from your
electronic files.