[WSBAPT] Seeking will of Theodore (Ted or Theo) Mikolasy

John White white at livengoodlaw.com
Tue Jul 15 10:47:58 PDT 2014

We are seeking the original Will of Theodore (sometimes called Ted or
Theo) Mikolasy, who died while a resident of Quincy, Grant County,
Washington, earlier this month.  Please respond to me off-list if you have
knowledge of his Will.

The will may have been prepared in about 1985, by now-deceased attorney
Robert Butchart, an attorney practicing in the Seattle/Shoreline area.  If
anyone knows who may have succeeded to his files, please let me know.

John J. White, Jr.

425.822.9281 Ext. 7321

 <http://livengoodlaw.com/person/john-j-white-jr/> Bio |
<http://livengoodlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/John-J.-White-Jr-Liven
good-Alskog-Pllc.vcf> vCard |  <http://livengoodlaw.com/contact-us/>
Address |  <http://livengoodlaw.com/> Website

 <mailto:white at livengoodlaw.com> white at livengoodlaw.com

The contents of this message and any attachments may contain confidential
information and be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work
product doctrine or other applicable protection.  If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify
the sender and promptly delete the message.  Thank you for your
assistance.

Tax Advice Notice: IRS Circular 230 requires us to advise you that, if
this communication or any attachment contains any tax advice, the advice
is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding federal tax penalties. A taxpayer may rely on professional advice
to avoid federal tax penalties only if the advice is reflected in a
comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to stringent requirements. Please
contact us if you have any questions about Circular 230 or would like to
discuss our preparation of an opinion that conforms to these IRS rules.

=======================

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

with the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe wsbapt - OR -
send a message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from
the wsbapt list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.