[WSBAPT] [elder-law-section] Snohomish County Probate - Death Certificates - Also King County

Steve Waltar steve at waltar.com
Tue Jan 14 11:48:42 PST 2014

When I was filing some probates in King County earlier this month (or
perhaps it was December), I asked Commissioner Velategui about the
requirement of death certificates … he said they are required and that
this “has always been the rule.”  Having said that, I don’t believe he
asked me for a death certificate as they were with me, but not provided to
the clerk.  –Steve Waltar

Stephen M. Waltar, PS

 <http://www.waltar.com/>

Estate Planning Law

1750 - 112th Avenue NE, Suite C245

Bellevue, WA  98004

(425) 455-6788

 <http://www.waltar.com/> www.waltar.com

If we should be helping someone you care about, please don't keep us a
secret!

Circular 230 Warning:  This communication is not intended to constitute
tax advice and may not be used by any person or entity for the purpose of
avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained herein and any
attachments are a private communication sent by the Law Firm of Stephen M.
Waltar, PS and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information meant solely for the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, forwarding or any form of copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message, then delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.