Juno Auto Response. Re: [WSBAPT] SNT (?) in Puyallup or Pierce County Area

eot3 at juno.com eot3 at juno.com
Fri Jan 10 09:43:40 PST 2014

I will be away from my office and unable to respond to e-mail
communications or phone calls from 1-10-14 until 1-30-14. I'll reply to
your message when I return to my office. If you have a true emergency that
requires immediate assistance, contact Seattle attorney, Ann T. Wilson, at
206-625-0900. If you need help with this type of emergency on January 16th
or 17th when Ms. Wilson will not be available, please contact Seattle
attorney Thomas M. Keller at 206-332-7541.