[WSBAPT] SNT (?) in Puyallup or Pierce County Area

Doug Lawrence Doug.Lawrence at stokeslaw.com
Fri Jan 10 09:41:37 PST 2014

I am sending this message on behalf of Amy Pivetta Hoffman.  With the
recent changes to the list Amy is unable to post directly at the moment.
Please provide any replies to the list as a whole or directly to Amy at
<mailto:amy at aphoffman.com> amy at aphoffman.com.

MESSAGE FROM AMY:

PC has inherited a sum of money, probate is finished.  She has multiple
sclerosis however, and is on public assistance.  The amount she has
inherited is held in a brokerage account for the time being, but as you
can imagine, needs a trust drafted to avoid exceeding her eligibility and
to provide for ongoing medical care, etc.  She hasn’t applied for SSI, but
it seems to me she is eligible.  My estate planning practice is fairly
minimal, and her needs appear to require someone with significant
experience in this area-Special Needs trust and SSI.

So, any takers in Pierce County?  I will pass along all referrals.

Amy Pivetta Hoffman

Attorney at Law

Ph. 253.720.3020/F. 253.200.0855

PO Box 73040, Puyallup, WA  98373

amy at aphoffman.com

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com