[WSBAPT] Deed in lieu of foreclosure

Samuel M. Meyler samuel at meylerlegal.com
Fri Feb 21 12:24:04 PST 2014

Hello Listmates,

I am representing a homeowner that is negotiating a deed in lieu of
foreclosure. I am suspect to certain provisions that the lender has
included in the deed in Lou agreement. I'm wondering if anybody has a deed
in lieu settlement agreement that they would be willing to share with me
so that I have something to compare to. Any exemplar would be greatly
appreciated.

Samuel M. Meyler

Attorney at Law

Mail:  P.O. Box 777 <x-apple-data-detectors://5>  |
<x-apple-data-detectors://5>  <x-apple-data-detectors://5>  Redmond, WA
98073-0777

Location:  8201 164th Ave. NE, Suite 200 <x-apple-data-detectors://6/0>  |
<x-apple-data-detectors://6/0>  <x-apple-data-detectors://6/0>  Redmond,
WA 98052

Tel:  425.881.3680

Fax: 425.881.1457

Email:  samuel at meylerlegal.com

NOTICE:

This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or
Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning
of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information
is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.
Thank you.

=======================

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

with the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe wsbapt - OR -
send a message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from
the wsbapt list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.