[WSBAPT] Looking for trust dispute mediator in SW Washington

Jill H. Sasser jill.sasser at landerholm.com
Tue Dec 30 12:34:30 PST 2014

That location might be tricky—I don’t know anyone who specializes in trust mediation in or just outside of Kelso.  I think your best bet is going to be Vancouver or Olympia.  I have had good mediation experiences with all of the following individuals involving trust/estate/guardianship matters:

Vancouver mediators:
Hon. James Ladley:  http://adrsupportservices.com/page36.html

Hon. John Skimas:  http://adrsupportservices.com/page43.html

Roger Bennett (retired judge, now in private practice):  rbenn21874 at aol.com<mailto:rbenn21874 at aol.com>

Judge John Nichols (will be retired as of 1/15)—currently on the bench in Clark County, but planning to open a mediation/arbitration practice upon retirement

Olympia:
Hon. Daniel Berschauer:  berschauermediation at yahoo.com<mailto:berschauermediation at yahoo.com>
(He traveled to Chehalis—not sure if he would travel to Kelso)

Jill H. Sasser | Attorney at Law
[Landerholm Logo]
805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000
P.O. Box 1086
Vancouver, WA 98666-1086
T: 360-816-2534 | T: 503-283-3393  | F: 360-816-2496
www.landerholm.com<http://www.landerholm.com/>