[WSBAPT] Looking for trust dispute mediator in SW Washington

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Tue Dec 30 11:36:48 PST 2014

My hands down favorite is Jim Ladley in Vancouver. Retired Superior Court
judge, a real gentleman and hard-working mediator. 360-735-8133

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Elena Garella <law at garella.com> wrote:

> I've heard good things about Mike Scott out of Portland, Or- but he is
> often booked months in advance.
>
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Goffe, Wendy S. <wendy.goffe at stoel.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Near Kelso is preferable but not required.
>>

>> Any recommendations would be appreciated.
>>

>> wendy
>>

>> *Wendy S. Goffe* | Partner
>> *STOEL RIVES **LLP* | 600 University Street, Suite 3600 | Seattle, WA
>> 98101-4109
>> Direct: (206) 386-7565 | Fax: (206) 386-7500
>> wendy.goffe at stoel.com | Bio <http://www.stoel.com/showbio.aspx?show=9346>
>> | vCard <http://www.stoel.com/getvcard.asp?id=9346> | www.stoel.com
>>

>> This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
>> attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any
>> unauthorized review, use, or distribution is prohibited and may be
>> unlawful.

> --
> Elena Luisa Garella
> Law Offices
> K.R. Trigger Building, Suite 208
> 3201 First Avenue South
> Seattle, WA 98134
> phone: (206) 675-0675
> fax:  (206) 922 5679

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

This e-mail message and the documents attached to it, if any, are intended
only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL, and/or may contain ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. If
received this communication in error, please delete all electronic copies
of the message and its attachments, destroy any hard copies that you may
have created, and reply to the sender advising of the transmission error.
This transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. I do not accept liability for any errors
or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of
transmission.

IRS Circular 230 requires me to advise you that if this communication or
any attachment contains advice concerning any tax issue or submission, the
advice is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding tax-related penalties or promoting, marketing or recommending any
tax-related transaction, plan or arrangement.