[WSBAPT] TOD Deeds

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Thu Dec 11 17:04:30 PST 2014

The title company rep who presented last week seemed to indicate that this wouldn't work.

I guess, even if the form allows for it, that the title companies might not like it worries me.

His contact info is
Dwight Bickel
Fidelity National Title Group
Phone:
(206) 370-3189
Email: Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.