[WSBAPT] off topic consumer law car repo

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Dec 3 14:15:29 PST 2014

Son of a client had a car repossessed. I want to send a demand letter and settle.
Month before son said he wouldn’t make the Oct. 1 payment of $300. But would pay $500.  Car dealer said “ok that will extend over for part of november, just keep in touch and we will work with you”
Debt was $1100, repoed 12/2 and they say they will sell it in 10 days if they don’t get $2860.
No notices of sale etc have been delivered.

So if anyone has some ideas, I would appreciate it.  Verbal agreement amended contract and costs of lawsuit, lets settle for $____?? otherwise complaint to attorney general’s office.

Thanks

Joshua F. Grant, PS
Attorney at Law