[WSBAPT] Presumed Death Letter

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at singletonjorgensen.com
Thu Apr 10 14:15:24 PDT 2014

John, I had a recent probate to open where the decedent young man was killed
when two boats collided and his body was never found.  I've attached the
"letter of presumed death" that was obtained by the family.  The state
issued a death certificate following receipt of this letter.  I wonder if
something like this will happen in this case...

Dalynne Singleton

1521 SE Piperberry Way #103
Port Orchard, WA  98366
Licensed in Washington and Oregon
Phone: 360-329-4079
Fax:     360-443-1259
E-mail: dalynne at singletonjorgensen.com
Web:    www.singletonjorgensen.com
Please consider the environment before printing this email
 IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information
protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for
the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege
or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or
otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender
by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its
attachments, if any.

---
protection is active.

=======================
- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

- To unsubscribe, send a new email addressed to
removeme-wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com - OR - send  a message to
webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from the wsbapt list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice. As
with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or representations are
made as to the accuracy of any information provided. All opinions and
comments in this message represent the views of the author and do not
necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State Bar Association nor
its officers or agents.