[Vision2020] Life - Do You Miss The 70's

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 3 05:25:35 PST 2023

Life - Do You Miss The 70's

by Paul Warren

Body shirts, flared trousers and platform shoes
Long permed hair, maxi skirts and halter tops all to choose
Happy days, Knight rider, Lucille Ball on television
Led Zeppelin, CCR and then Disco in splendid vision

Every lad wanted a muscle car and be the first from a traffic light
And there was Mohamed Ali in the Rumble in the Jungle fight
We were all young looking for adventure and the best time found
We did not worry much except where the next party was bound

Where did we lose it all to be in the state we are today?
Perhaps we remember it as a happy time to wile away
After all that's said and done I remember it as sunshine all the way
With music on the AM radio you had no choice to play.

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy