[Vision2020] Union of Concerned Scientists: "Fighting Back against the War on Science"

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 22:12:07 PDT 2023

>From the summer 2023 issue of Catalyst magazine from the Union of Concerned
Scientists, an interview with Jennier Jones, director of the Center for
Science and Democracy at the UCS, on pg. 12-13 of this PDF:

https://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default/files/2023-07/Catalyst-Summer-2023.pdf

An alarming quote from this interview:
"One of the things that really concerns me is that we’re seeing more and
more policies and politics that are seeking to de-educate our society, to
discourage the scientific practices and principles we desperately need to
solve problems."