[Vision2020] Thank God It's Friday

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 23 05:05:38 PDT 2022

Thank God It's Friday

Author unknown

Monday, such a blah day, we're all in a mood.
Tuesday, things are better, but really, not that good.
Wednesday, so called hump day, we are getting there.
Thursday, “little Friday”, there's a party in the air!

Thank God it's Friday! What took so long?
Time to get crazy! A little wine and song.
It's time to party! The weekend is here.
Fire up the charcoal, ice down the beer!
Dancing until the dawn's early light.
Thank God it's Friday! Bring on the night!

Saturday, sleeping in, doing all the chores.
Mow the lawn, rake the leaves, head out to the stores.
Sunday's here, time to rest. It never seems to last.
Weekend's gone, where did it go? Time goes so fast!

Thank God it's Friday! What took so long?
Time to get crazy! A little wine and song.
It's time to party! The weekend is here.
Fire up the charcoal, ice down the beer!
Dancing until the dawn's early light.
Thank God it's Friday! Bring on the night!

Day by day we go through life, never to pretend.
We are living everyday to get to the weekend!

Thank God it's Friday! What took so long?
Time to get crazy! A little wine and song.
It's time to party! The weekend is here.
Fire up the charcoal, ice down the beer!
Dancing until the dawn's early light.
Thank God it's Friday! Bring on the night!

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy