[Vision2020] Fwd: LWV of Idaho Action Alert - PLEASE READ ASAP

Roger Hayes rhayesmoscowid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:47:12 PST 2022

I am writing to you today because I am concerned about 5 bills now pending
in the House and Senate. They are H441,692,547,439 and S1375. These bills
are voter suppression and there is no place in a democracy which excludes
people from their *right* to vote. These bills severely affect the elderly,
the disabled, people living in rural areas of our district, and people
living on reservations in our state. Additionally, these bills read like
they have been authored by out of state interests who have no idea of our
lifestyles here in Idaho. We are a rural state and often it is difficult
enough to get to the Post Office on time, particularly if one has
impediments to travel. As far as I can tell there are no instances of
voter fraud in Idaho, so I ask why support these awful, antidemocratic
bills, if you do, and I sincerely hope you don't?
Respectfully,
Roger Hayes
Moscow, Id
rhayesmoscowid at gmail.com