[Vision2020] Antisemetic Vandalism

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 4 06:48:43 PST 2022

Courtesy of the Southern Poverty Law Center at:

https://www.splcenter.org/states/idaho

————————————————-

IN 2020, 7 HATE GROUPS WERE TRACKED IN IDAHO

GROUPS IN IDAHO

ASATRU FOLK ASSEMBLY
NEO-VÖLKISCH
STATEWIDE

G416 PATRIOTS
ANTI-MUSLIM
MERIDIAN
INDEPENDENT HISTORY & RESEARCH
GENERAL HATE
COEUR D'ALENE
LORDSHIP CHURCH
GENERAL HATE
BONNERS FERRY
PATRIOT FRONT
WHITE NATIONALIST
STATEWIDE
SOLDIERS OF ODIN
ANTI-MUSLIM
STATEWIDE
THE BROTHER NATHANAEL FOUNDATION
GENERAL HATE

PRIEST RIVER

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy