[Vision2020] Caturday (December 17, 2022)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 17 05:16:42 PST 2022

 If you ever needed an example of love at first sight, here's the video for you. This love is extra special because it's the love between a little girl and a shelter cat. Welcome to Caturday.

Courtesy of the Microsoft Network at:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/little-girl-s-instant-bond-with-depressed-shelter-cat-tugs-at-the-heartstrings/ar-AA15hxBU?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7fd2787ccabf4cf5af89775664d5580b&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

————————————————-
Little Girl's Instant Bond with 'Depressed' Shelter Cat Tugs at the Heartstrings

If you ever needed an example of love at first sight, we have the video for you. This love is a little different. It's a love between a little girl and a shelter cat.

TikTok user @muggle.mrspotter went to a new animal shelter with her daughter. Her daughter gravitated toward one animal in particular. She even put a chair up to the cage. Your heart will melt when you hear this story!

Click here to watch the video.

Aww! We love, love, LOVE this! If you didn't believe in love at first sight, we bet you do now. How did she pick this cage out of all the ones in the shelter?! We need this adorable orange cat to go home with them right this instant!

"Operation bring home kitty begins. I mean we all know grumpy dads and kitties are besties in like a day lol," commented @amber_christine_. Right?! We have a feeling her husband will agree to bring home this cat as soon as he sees this clip.

"That's a mama cat. She loves your baby." She loves that little girl SO much! They need to be together and they need to be together right this instant. Here's the update we've all been waiting for. Check it out!

Click here to watch the video.

Ugh, we can't handle this. We can't believe the cat didn't receive her shots yet. This family is patiently waiting to bring her home. As are we!

The creator wrote in the comments, "Unfortunately, they only do shots on Wednesdays, so I'm stuck. However, if she doesn't get it this week I'm going to try and make an appointment myself." Fingers crossed that everything is done this week!

Don't miss another headline from PetHelpful! Follow us on Google News by clicking the star in the top right hand corner for the latest updates curated just for you.

Do you have a pet who's funny, smart, full of personality, or just downright adorable? We'd love for you to submit a video of your fur baby for a chance to be featured on PetHelpful and our social channels! Click here to upload your clip and share your beloved pet with the world. For more interesting pet news, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!

———————

Photo . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Caturday/Caturday_121722.jpg

“Caturday” by Linus Petit