[Vision2020] Gov. Greg Abbott signs Texas voting bill into law, overcoming Democratic quorum breaks

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 12 06:13:33 PDT 2021

Courtesy of the Texas Tribune at:

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/09/01/texas-voting-bill-greg-abbott/

—————————————————

One key issue the Texas voting law impacts . . .

It terminates absentee voting (mail-in ballots).  In other words . . . our troops overseas will not be allowed their basic right to vote.

While serving in the Army (accompanied by my wife, Rodna) . . . stationed overseas (Anjong-Ri, Korea - 1976, Stuttgart, Germany - 1980, Kitzingen, Germany - 1988), we both voted,  Each unit had a voting officer, who delivered the absentee ballots to the battalion voting officer, who sent them to our nation’s capital..

DO YOU TRULY SUPPORT DENYING OUR OVERSEAS TROOPS OF THEIR RIGHT TO VOTE ? ! ? !

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy