[Vision2020] Concerning children and families migrating to the United States (the Nifty Fifty) . . .

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:44:38 PDT 2021

More info on the border situation:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/18/child-migrants-us-mexico-border-what-happening-and-why/4721672001/

For now, Mr. Biden has left in place a Trump-era pandemic emergency rule
that empowers agents to rapidly turn away most migrants other than
unaccompanied minors without providing them the chance to have their asylum
claims heard.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/16/us/politics/biden-immigration.html?searchResultPosition=4
Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA