[Vision2020] Caturday (March 6, 2021)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 6 05:07:45 PST 2021

 Come join us in celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Alien Invasion Tour on Caturday (DIT, LGT one of the threads from back then)

Courtesy of Fark at:

https://www.fark.com/comments/6024415/67521736#c67521736

————————————————-

Try Ads-Free FarkReportIt's Not News, It's Fark
How To Fark  Log In  |  Sign Up »

Password
Forgot password?X
Fark TotalFark myFark About/FArQ  Contests  Store (new!) Contact Us Mobile
Main
Discussion
Sports
Business
STEM
Entertainment
Fandom
D'awww
Food
Politics

(Some Cool Cat)	 	Vanna the cat delivered to her new forever home by an Alien just in time for Caturday  (pressconnects.com)
1101
 	 	More: Caturday

7945 clicks; posted to  Main » on 12 Mar 2011 at 8:00 AM (10 years ago)   |    Favorite    |   share:

1101 Comments     (+0 »)

View Voting Results:  Smartest and  Funniest

Oldest | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | » | Newest

sherpa18
2011-03-10 11:12:21 PM
AlienNarrr!: /I should be a good girl and go to bed...

*gag* *cough* *choke*

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-10 11:12:43 PM
Little did they know, the Caturday crowd was way ahead of the imposters
and their attempt to hijack the title "Official Beer of the Alien Invasion"
Notice their crude, but failed attempt to hijack the name of the "Tour".
Notice also, our lovely spokesmodel demonstrating the *real* beer of Caturday...

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-10 11:19:53 PM
Homeland Security is putting out the word...

Debby7813
2011-03-10 11:21:10 PM
Yay, Caturday! It has been fun to see the photos & watch the videos so far. Great work by Alien, and by everyone involved! And it is truly touching to read the article, and realize that this whole tour came together because of so many kind & generous people. Gives me hope for humanity after the crazy shiat that's been in the news lately.

Have fun on the next stop!

And now, a cat...

//nmsl, mc

Debby7813
2011-03-10 11:22:26 PM
quantum_jellyroll: Homeland Security is putting out the word...

LOL! It's times like this that I wish Fark had a "Like" button one could click!

lysdexic
2011-03-10 11:27:38 PM

I like my kittens like I like my coffee - in a plastic cup

sherpa18
2011-03-10 11:28:21 PM
quantum_jellyroll: Little did they know, the Caturday crowd was way ahead of the imposters
and their attempt to hijack the title "Official Beer of the Alien Invasion"
Notice their crude, but failed attempt to hijack the name of the "Tour".
Notice also, our lovely spokesmodel demonstrating the *real* beer of Caturday...

Wait just a minute there, skippy...this should be the official beer of Caturday whilst the Invasion is in progress...

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-10 11:37:36 PM
More photos!!!
Someone can't handle their debauchery.
The sock-kitty is obviously a rookie when it comes to Fark parties...

lajimi
2011-03-10 11:42:23 PM

AsianMulletsRAWK
2011-03-10 11:43:49 PM
[image from i239.photobucket.com too old to be available]

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-10 11:44:08 PM
sherpa18: Wait just a minute there, skippy...this should be the official beer of Caturday whilst the Invasion is in progress...

That too. At least MeowBrau is keeping with the program and paid the licensing fee.

jenniferfate
2011-03-10 11:45:21 PM
I love you, fark.

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-10 11:54:01 PM
More photos!!!

I let the Alien try my camera.
It's bigger and clunkier than the fancy, sleek one she's used to.
I think she was trying to get a shot of my codpiece, until I said "My eyes are up here".
It must have caught her off-guard.

akimbotoo
2011-03-11 12:03:43 AM
Here is a new picture of Abby, Charlie & Zuma on the sofa in the den.

baka-san
2011-03-11 12:04:03 AM
Yay!

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:04:25 AM
More photos!!!
I had to show Alien how to shoot a closeup with my camera.
It was hard to get her face and the tassels in the same shot...

akimbotoo
2011-03-11 12:09:23 AM
quantum_jellyroll: More photos!!!

I let the Alien try my camera.
It's bigger and clunkier than the fancy, sleek one she's used to.
I think she was trying to get a shot of my codpiece, until I said "My eyes are up here".
It must have caught her off-guard.

Hey QJ! Those are pretty impressive eyebrows you have there! ;D

ZenWitch
2011-03-11 12:10:38 AM
Debby7813: Yay, Caturday! It has been fun to see the photos & watch the videos so far. Great work by Alien, and by everyone involved! And it is truly touching to read the article, and realize that this whole tour came together because of so many kind & generous people. Gives me hope for humanity after the crazy shiat that's been in the news lately.

Have fun on the next stop!

And now, a cat...

//nmsl, mc

What I look like when my kids will not go to bed!!!

akimbotoo
2011-03-11 12:10:48 AM
quantum_jellyroll: More photos!!!
I had to show Alien how to shoot a closeup with my camera.
It was hard to get her face and the tassels in the same shot...

Awwww! Our Alien has cute little nearly invisible eyebrows!

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:15:02 AM
akimbotoo: Hey QJ! Those are pretty impressive eyebrows you have there! ;D

Thank you! *blush*
I grew 'em myself.

akimbotoo
2011-03-11 12:28:28 AM
quantum_jellyroll: akimbotoo: Hey QJ! Those are pretty impressive eyebrows you have there! ;D

Thank you! *blush*
I grew 'em myself.

You're welcome! And you keep them trimmed so you don't look like Andy Rooney!

domari
2011-03-11 12:32:04 AM
sherpa18: professional_vampire:
/listening to the gentle sounds of another freaking monsoon

Same here, rain, rain and more rain, melting all the snow we got last weekend which was on top of the other snow we already had.

Fetch me a boat!!

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:35:53 AM
akimbotoo: quantum_jellyroll: akimbotoo: Hey QJ! Those are pretty impressive eyebrows you have there! ;D

Thank you! *blush*
I grew 'em myself.

You're welcome! And you keep them trimmed so you don't look like Andy Rooney!

When you're in competitive eyebrow licking, you have to keep them pretty well groomed, otherwise the judges penalize you.

Don't tell anyone, but there are some more picture of the Indy leg of the Invasion here (new window)...

domari
2011-03-11 12:39:38 AM
akimbotoo: quantum_jellyroll: More photos!!!
I had to show Alien how to shoot a closeup with my camera.
It was hard to get her face and the tassels in the same shot...

Awwww! Our Alien has cute little nearly invisible eyebrows!

Maybe we should buy her some sharpies??

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:43:27 AM
I think I just experienced an intervention...

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:44:30 AM

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:46:21 AM
SKWERL!!!

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:48:01 AM
Somebody sounds like he's in a bad mood...

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:49:27 AM

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:50:47 AM
Spoken like a true cat...

quantum_jellyroll
2011-03-11 12:53:10 AM
One more for now, then I'm going to go see where everyone else went...

————————

“Caturday” by Linus Petit
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Caturday/Caturday_by_Linus_Petit.mp3

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy