[Vision2020] Help Our Fellow Man

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 6 04:59:53 PST 2021

Help Our Fellow Man

by Donna Nimmo

Did you see him beating her, just because he can?
Or did you just look away, because he was a big man?
Did you read about her murder, the very next day?
Was to afraid to leave, all she could do was pray

Did you call and report it, that you saw it all?
Or say none of my business, i won't take the fall
Did you see a child, slapped around?
Or was it none of you business, had to stand your ground

We are sisters and brothers, in this time of need
It could have been you, done the dirty deed
We all should have time, to help one another
Instead of doing things that we'd rather

We're are all we have, till the end of time
Gods taking notes, of those who are kind
Why can't we all love, everyone is dear
Instead of positioning, our mighty spear!

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy