[Vision2020] Legal Problems @ First Step Internet

Randall Paulin, Iowa 1928 randall.paulin.1928 at protonmail.com
Thu Aug 19 08:33:44 PDT 2021

The problem with this forum is that even though free speech on the internet is protected, people also have the legal right to force First Step Internet to take down posts that are false and intentionally harmful to their reputations and personal safety.

Kevin Owen knows this. He knows what happens when a Yelp review is challenged and goes to court. He knows that people are fined for slandering others on the internet. And yet he does not provide a submission form (like on personal records sites) that allows people to have posts about them removed on the grounds of privacy issues and dematory comments.

I am going to take this to court in Moscow, Idaho unless Kevin Owen provides a submission form for all post removals requested by anyone who wants posts removed. I will be talking with Christ Church about this and we will jointly sue First Step Internet and Kevin Owen for enabling slanderers and hate speech against individuals and institutions.

I do not expect a response from Kevin Owen. He is certainly a coward who doesn't take his personal assets and his business seriously enough to take care of this before it becomes a major legal problem for him and those involved in maintaining this forum.

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.