[Vision2020] Kevin Owen said this...

Randall Paulin, Iowa 1928 randall.paulin.1928 at protonmail.com
Thu Aug 19 08:05:59 PDT 2021

I was talking with Kevin Owen, owner of First Step Internet.

This is what he said about Lawrence Wasden, Idaho Attorney General.

"Lawrence Wasden doesn't have the power to regulate what I post on my forum. I can say anything about anyone at any time and the attorney general won't be able to stop me. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It doesn't matter if it causes violence and harms the reputations of others. It is my forum. This is a free country and I can say and have anything on the internet forum that I want to have on it."

Yep, Kevin Owen is apparently willing to be sued for his misunderstanding of free speech rights on the internet. Times have changed and I hear that the owner of this forum could be personally, legally, financially responsible for all damages done to participants past and present.

- Randall Paulin, Iowa

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.