[Vision2020] Question . . .

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:34:41 PDT 2021

Big family, could have a bunch of descendants. The Washburn name was famous
in Moscow in the early 20th century because of the Washburn-Wilson Seed
Company, that wholesaled seeds all over the country and became the first to
package peas for retail sales in markets. Previously they were scooped from
sacks for shoppers. I live in the Washburn Building, Barley Flats District
on the site of the old Washburn-Wilson mill (later Dumas Seed).

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA