[Vision2020] Question . . .

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:01:53 PDT 2021

There is a Keith Washburn listed on truepeoplesearch whose address matches
the residence of someone who I know
worked at the University of Idaho.  A simple Google Search revealed other
"Washburn" identities in or near Moscow, Idaho.  I surmise
this last name might be rather common, from differing families?  I just
found a "Moffett" at Washington State University in Pullman who as
far as I know has no close family connection at least as far back as my
grandfather Moffett, who amazingly has Mormon settler lineage!

Keith Washburn in Moscow, Idaho:
https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/find/person/pxl60n9urln8ll620r6u6

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheryl-washburn-a1448014
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monica-washburn-85827489
https://dnews.com/obituaries/joanne-jo-ruth-washburn/article_9ec96808-afbb-5432-a2bf-eca4fcd93fcd.html

Moffett, F. Professor at Washington State University
https://www.linkedin.com/in/moffett-f-33483972
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

Arevany of you fine folks familiar with a family, here in Moscow, with the