[Vision2020] Mother Earth's Gifts

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 23 04:59:02 PDT 2021

Mother Earth's Gifts

By Kelly Roper

Mother Earth gives her gifts for all to share,
She gives them freely, yet she's still aware
That things are changing, perhaps for the worse.
How much more can she give if our future is cursed?

It's way past time to put Mother Earth first,
To clean up the water before we all thirst,
To clean up the air before our lungs sicken,
To renew the soil and feel it quicken.

How long until the point of no return?
How much longer until we all finally learn,
That to this task we all must rise.
And stop abusing Mother Earth before she dies.

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“I’m a Card

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy