[Vision2020] reaching out

Debi Smith debismith at moscow.com
Thu Apr 22 20:25:50 PDT 2021

We have an aged community member (94) who is still able to live in his
own home with assistance. We are looking for a (preferably female  but
not writ in stone) person over 50 who can relate to an elderly man with
physical and cognitive issues (both more than minimal, but not
disabling). Light house cleaning, lunch prep, and being company for a
brilliant man who is winding down. $20 per hour, 2 hours,  3 days per
week. If any of you know someone, give me a call 208-874-2244 or text or
e-mail me at debismith at moscow.

Debi Robinson-Smith