[Vision2020] The Man Who Would Be King

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 15 05:07:54 PDT 2020

Courtesy of today’s (September 13, 2020) Moscow-Pullman Daily
News with special thanks to Moscow’s Linda Pike.

——————————————

The Man Who Would Be King

Beware. This man who would be king wants you to support his efforts to undo more than 240 years of democracy. He describes himself as the “law and order” president. That is fitting since he frequently and flagrantly breaks the law and lacks any order.

His unmasked supporters chanted “12 more years” — eight more years than is legal. He stated that he wants to delay the election and might not concede if he loses. If he loses, the election is rigged. He says voting by mail is not secure and allowed removal of sorting machines and mail boxes. He told supporters at a rally to vote twice, a felony. Finally, he threatens to send federal agents to polling stations. He stated that his chances are better if fewer people vote.

He has created doubt and mistrust in our voting system that is the basis of our democracy. Our voting rights are our voice and we must not be intimidated during this pandemic.

This is not a normal election. We have a president who lies, flaunts the law, and will do anything to hold on to power. We have a man who wants to be king. There is a good alternative in Biden/Harris. Biden/Harris respect the law and are experienced at working within the system not against it.

Get your absentee ballot and mail it early or drop it in a ballot box at your county courthouse or vote at the polls, but vote.

Linda Pike
Moscow

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3