[Vision2020] Strength Through Unity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 15 05:07:36 PDT 2020

Strength Through Unity
By Kyle Williams

The NHS working under pressure
Dedication shown beyond all measure
Thousands of families torn apart
Hope connecting us leaving love in our hearts
Countries united against this threat
Hope still remains as the future’s not set
Staying at home to save more lives,
Will put up a fight whenever the threats arise
Let’s work together to become strong and proud
‘Cause if you walk outside you won’t hear a sound
Isolation providing mental health problems
Friends and family provide a solution
Food and supplies becoming hard to gather
Be considerate and we can all thrive together
Hope will guide you through the darkest path
Let’s work together to defeat the threat at last
Our country won’t have a crash landing
‘Cause after the pandemic, we’re still gonna be standing.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy