[Vision2020] I'M SO SORRY (Trump Apologizes!) - A Founders Sing parody w/ Biden & Har...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 5 08:34:42 PDT 2020

 In this feverish fantasy, Trump finally apologizes from his hospital bed.  Hey, we can dream!  Thankfully Joe and Kamala have actually heeded scientists’ advice, and appear to be in stellar health.  May we all live long an prosper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BcPZR6lDlM&feature=youtu.be

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy