[Vision2020] Trump Tries to Prove He Is Fitter Than Biden by Playing Fetch with Pence on White House Lawn (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 30 12:03:45 PST 2020

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-tries-to-prove-he-is-fitter-than-biden-by-playing-fetch-with-pence-on-white-house-lawn

—————————————————
Trump Tries to Prove He Is Fitter Than Biden by Playing Fetch with Pence on White House Lawn

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an attempt to demonstrate that he is in better physical condition than President-elect Joe Biden, Donald J. Trump spent part of Monday morning playing fetch with Mike Pence on the White House lawn.

The press corps was invited to the event, at which Trump, seated on a golf cart, hurled tennis ball after tennis ball at his Vice-President, who obediently retrieved them.

At one point in the demonstration, Pence paused to praise his boss’s “amazing stamina.”

“Mr. President, I always knew that your mental acuity was beyond compare, but I must say that your physical strength and endurance are nothing short of miraculous,” Pence said.

“I can’t hear you with that tennis ball in your mouth,” Trump replied.

After half an hour of fetching, Pence became winded and was replaced by Senator Lindsey Graham.

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3