[Vision2020] Unity is Community

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 27 12:05:43 PST 2020

"We choose to walk together in a symbolic pilgrimage of our common humanity in the spirit of peace and harmony…and we invite people from all walks of life to join us in this virtuous mission.”
Moscow Mayor Nancy Chaney, CommUNITY Walk Proclamation (April 16, 2007)

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/CommunityWalk/

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy
“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3