[Vision2020] Election 2020

Scott Dredge sdredge408 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:59:42 PST 2020

I was referring to supporters of the losing side exhibiting anger and
denial including several here on vision2020 complaining about the
"unfairness" of the Electoral College, allegations of "Russian
interference", and one posting a link to a change.org petition signed by
nearly 5 million people  "...calling on “Conscientious Electors” to protect
the Constitution from Donald Trump, and to support the national popular
vote winner."  Add to that the "not my president" protests in the high
population US cities of New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Portland,
and Oakland.