[Vision2020] Election 2020

Don Coombs doncoombs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:26:30 PST 2020

You say "It's the new normal." What does that mean? That we can expect to
see the same disgraceful behavior after future elections?

But probably I missed the subtle suggestion that in 2016 the losing side
showed anger and denial. Sorry, many people know better. Donald Trump was
treated as a gentleman and a winner in 2016, but soon we learned he was
corrupt and a LOSER.

Don Coombs