[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 9 12:01:07 PST 2020

Due to restrictions enforced against indoor activities, I have decided to cancel the Inauguration Day party . . . and possibly reschedule it for East City Park.

As more information becomes available, I will pass it on to you fine folks.

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy