[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 7 10:12:31 PST 2020

Would any of you fine people care to join me in creating a party in honor of President-elect Joe Biden?

Maybe I can get Jeanne McHale, Fritz Knorr, and the Peace Band to join in.

I originally thought of scheduling the party at the 1912 Center on January 20th (Inauguration day), but that’s a Wednesday.  So, I am now thinking of January 16th (a Saturday).

HOW ‘BOUT IT, GANG?

http://www.moscowcares.com/

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3