[Vision2020] Some disturbing stats

Debi Robinson-Smith debismith at moscow.com
Tue Jun 30 16:46:23 PDT 2020

And Doug Wilson had his big tent service. Video shows shoulder to
shoulder unmasked folk, sing and sayin' halleluah!

I go to WinCo to shop for elders. I am masked and gloved, keeping my
distance. Folks I recognize from Christ Church are there with 3 to 5
kids running around and babies in the carts. No masks, careless about
social distancing. Look for a spike in two weeks....Totally
irresponsible behavior from "Christians" who follow Christ. Didn't He
say "love thy neighbor as thyself"? They must *hate themselves* as they
are evidently hating everyone else by not practicing safety precautions.

Maybe they can pray COVID-19 away, the same way they pray GAY away.
Maybe their imprecatory prayers will make them all non-symptomatic
spreaders so only the "other people" will get sick and die. Who knows
what goes on in the heads of delusional religious fanatics....

Debi R-S