[Vision2020] OMG

Debi Robinson-Smith debismith at moscow.com
Fri Jun 19 16:51:29 PDT 2020

“I did something good: I made Juneteenth very famous,” Trump told the
Wall Street Journal
<https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-talks-juneteenth-john-bolton-economy-in-wsj-interview-11592493771>.
“It’s actually an important event, an important time. But nobody had
ever heard of it.”

Seriously. What is WRONG with this man? How can anyone with a
functioning brain cell still support this complete idiot?

Oh, never mind. It's the people who will show up to his
racist/sexist/mysoginistic/homophobic adulation rally--- unmasked,
spewing germs and vitriol, and leaving the rally to infect thousands of
others....."reality TV" and reality on a collision course to absolute
disaster.....

Disgusting.

Debi R-S