[Vision2020] "Stay Home Oklahoma" with Oklahoman Brad Pitt by Founders Sing

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 19 05:01:00 PDT 2020

Do you enjoy political satire?  Well, then . . .

Courtesy of Founders Sing at:

https://www.founderssing.com/

“Ever since proclaiming ‘We have it totally under control,’ Trump has been in a state of denial about the Covid-19 virus.  Why?  Because death is bad for his re-election prospects!  He doesn’t care about the 100,000+ who have died, or that enclosed places – like, for example a rally in Tulsa for 20,000 cheering fans – are prime breeding grounds for the disease.

We’re joined here in song by famous Oklahomans including Brad Pitt (actor, director), Garth Brooks (singer, songwriter), Clara Luper (civil rights leader), Jeanne Tripplehorn (actress) Mickey Mantle (baseball player), Woody Guthrie (singer, songwriter), Bill Moyers (journalist, political commentator), Shannon Lucid (astronaut, biochemist), Ralph Ellison (novelist). They’re all imploring everyone to stay home rather than risk dying for Trump.  Let’s spread this quickly before it’s too late.”

——————-

“Stay Home Oklahoma”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myxvf4VcBF8&feature=share

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy